Hi! My name is Natalia Leszczuk, an artist and graphic designer from Poland.
I create digital graphics, logos, posters, catalogs, illustrations, drawings. My passion is also designing and sewing bags.
In 2011, I graduated from Bachelor of Computer Graphics at the Białystok University of Technology. In 2014, I graduated from the Master of Graphics at the Faculty of Arts at the University of Silesia in Cieszyn.
– Honorable mention at the International Student Drawing Triennial in Katowice 2014 for drawing with a pencil entitled Beginning.
– Participation in the competition exhibition at the 18th International Graphic Biennale in Varna, Bulgaria 2015.
– Participation in the exhibition at the IX International Triennial of the ecological poster “the 4th Block” Kharkov, Ukraine 2015.
– Participation in the exhibition of the IX Triennial of the Polish Contemporary Drawing of Lubaczów 2017.
– My animated illustrations were shown in 2017 at the Bio-Art exhibition in Seoul in South Korea and at the video-art Echoes of Eco at the International Art Festival in Sochi, Russia.
If you are interested in my art, feel free to contact me via email.